Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Lily is feeling good and is back at school today.  With the Memorial Day holiday and then having her home with me on Tuesday and Wednesday, it means I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

By 4 PM today, I will have:

Taken my oldest to DPS to renew her driver's license.
Delivered paperwork to the church for a summer mission trip for my middle daughter.
Taken a long overdue homemade treat to our mission's director. 
Dropped off medical request forms for 11 doctors at 4 different locations around Austin.
Sold some gently used clothes at a consignment shop.
Had lunch with my big girls and my mother-in-law.
Hunted for some serious bargains at the mall.

Looking over this list reminds me that while my day may not start that great (who really enjoys beginning the day at DPS?), it's going to end well. 

I'm heading out - see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...